Stories that can be told in church [2]
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl
Whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed
In white?" "Because white is the color of happiness,
And today is the happiest day of her life." The
Child thought about this for a moment, then said,
"So why is the groom wearing black?"


A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was
Running as fast as she could, trying not to be late
For Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord,
Please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't
Let me be late!" While she was running and praying,
She tripped on a curb and fell -- getting her clothes
Dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed
Herself off, and started running again. As she ran
She once again began to pray, "Dear Lord, please
Don't let me be late . . . But please don't shove me either!"


Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their
Fathers The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few
Words on a piece of paper -- he calls it a poem; they
Give him $50."

The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles
A few words on a piece of paper -- he calls it a song; they give him $100."

The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles
A few words on a piece of paper -- he calls it a sermon,
And it takes eight people to collect all the money!"


Etichete: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu

...si tu ce mai spui?

Clicky Web Analytics