Letters To God
Dear God,
So far today, I've done OK, I haven't gossiped, or lost my temper.
I haven't been greedy, crabby, mean, nasty, selfish, bitchy or overindulgent.
And I'm grateful for that.
But dear God, in a few minutes I'm gonna get out of bed, and then I'm probably
gonna need a lot more help.
Amen.

Dear God,
In Sunday School they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation? - Jane

Dear God,
I think about You sometimes even when I'm not praying. - Elliot

Dear God,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday.
That was cool! - Eugene

Dear God,
Are you really invisible or is that a trick? - Lucy

Dear God,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? - Norma

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones
You have now? - Cindy

Dear God,
Who draws the lines around countries? - Nan

Dear God,
The bad people laughed at Noah - "You made an ark on dry land you fool".
But he was smart, he stuck with You. That's what I would do. - Edward

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay? - Neil

Dear God,
Thank You for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy. - Joyce

Dear God,
Why is Sunday School on Sunday? I thought it was supposed to be our day of rest. - Tom
0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu

...si tu ce mai spui?

Clicky Web Analytics