Bumper Stickers [2]
* The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.
* Veni, Vedi, Visa: I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.
* Do unto others before they do unto you.
* Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
* Don't play stupid with me. I'm better at it.
* Experience is learning a lot of crap you didn't really want to know.
* I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
* If 10 percent is good enough for God, it should be enough for the IRS.
* Was today really necessary?
* Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
* The more I learn, the less I understand.
* Just because people don't understand you doesn't make you an artist.
* There are two important things to remember about surrealism. Frogs, power tools, and the Lincoln Memorial.
* I came here with nothing, and I still have most of it.
* Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat.
* Pass carefully. Driver chews tobacco.
* O.K., I take it back. Unscrew you.
* The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
* I don't have a license to kill. I have a learner's permit.
* Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
* Better living through denial.
* You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
* Beauty is only a light switch away.
* Beer: It's not just for breakfast anymore.
* I got a gun for my wife. Best trade I ever made.
* So you're a feminist. Isn't that cute!
* I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?
* I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
* Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
* It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
* If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
* I'm not completely worthless. I can be used as a bad example.
* A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
Etichete: , | edit post
0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu

...si tu ce mai spui?

Clicky Web Analytics