Fairies are Females
A married couple in their early 60s was out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish." "Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife. The fairy moved her magic stick and - abracadabra! - two tickets for the new QM2 luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Now it was the husbands turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime, so, I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me".

The wife, and the fairy, was deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish... So the fairy made a circle with her magic stick and - abracadabra! - the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story:
Men might be ungrateful idiots... But... Fairies are... Females!!!
0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu

...si tu ce mai spui?

Clicky Web Analytics